Currently, in the CityADS system, exist many offers that to different business areas. Each business area is unique, has different goals that is why a report for a certain business area requires specific settings. Skins are designed to simplify parameters setting and to direct data that are consistent to specific business area. Details can be read in the new reporting options Statistics.
- Special function of Statistics that customizes data layout according to the required business area.
Why Use Skin?¶
Skin functionality makes workflow in the statistic more convenient and simple:
- Skin adapts the Statistics diagrams and reports according to the selected business areas. For details, see section What are the Skin.
- Skin restricts what data available for the user.
Parameters in the Statistics reports¶
In the current release, in Skin, special metrics for the Target appears. The Target set varies with the business areas, so metrics for Target vary too. For each Target, the following statistic metrics are provided:
- Number of achieved Targets. The report contains columns for the primary targets (CPL) or for the secondary ones (CPA).
- Conversion rate. In the report, Conversion rate is CR column for the primary targets or AR column to the secondary ones.
- Commission. If the target action is paid then the report shows the total amount of commissions for the target.
Currently in the CityADS, Skins represents the following business areas:
- Mobile apps
- Electronic commerce
|Skin||Target||Metrics||Target action description|
|Games||Registration||CPL, CR, Commission||A user registers in a game.|
|Effective registration||CPL, АR, Commission||A Target has Name of the destination = Effective registration. For example, user has achieved a 3rd level after registration.|
|Active players||CPА, АR, Commission||Deep-level actions, for example, built-in purchase or high achievement (10th level).|
|Mobile apps||KPI||KPI1, KPI2, ROI, CPS||You can find details in mobile offers section.|
|Finance||Completed application||CPL, CR, Commission||A user completes an application for product.|
|Approved appclication||CPА, АR, Commission||A completed application is approved.|
|E-commerce||Orders||CPL, CR||A Target has Name of the destination = An application for an order is completed/An order is placed.|
|Sales||Opened+ Commission||A total amount of Opened Sales is equal to Orders placed to the Advertiser system.|
|Rejected+ Commission||A total amount of sales that the Advertiser system has rejected.|
|Closed+ Commission||A total amount of sales that are closed in the Advertiser system.|
|Travel||Orders||CPL, CR||A Target has Name of the destination = An application for an order is completed/An order is placed.|
|Sales||Opened+ Commission||A total amount of sales that is pending until it’s approved or denied.|
|Rejected+ Commission||A total amount of sales with denied commission.|
|Closed+ Commission||A total amount of sales with approved commission.|